Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ice creams..


      
         Summer means all you can think of ice creams & cool drinks…But making Ice creams means, keep reducing milk, which takes lots of time or using condensed milk means high sugar or easy way out is buy from outside, which means spending more money… but here is a recipe which doesn't take lots of time, easy on pocket & also you can control sugar content…
        
         I came across this recipe on a Marathi cookery show & from then it has been my fav, superhit recipe in my house & also in my family…
         
            So my ice cream recipe on popular demand from my family members ……

Ingredients

2-3 Alphonso mangoes (makes nearly 1 cup pulp) [Don’t add water]
Sugar
Full cream Milk
Milk powder
Malai/ Cream

1)    Take the pulp of the mangoes & measure it.
2)   Now take equal amount of milk, sugar, malai & milk powder.
3)   Blend all 5 ingredients in blender or mixture & put in a plastic container & deep freeze it…
4)   Your ice cream is ready…
 

NOTE:

Ø  You can add equal amount of sugar or you can reduce the amount depending on sweetness of pulp.
Ø  Malai also, if you want you can avoid it. It won’t make difference to taste…
Ø  You can make ice creams of various fruits, like chikku, anjeer (fig), sitaphal or tender coconut or any other fruits of your liking using same recipe…


DMCA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.